Sunday 5 June 2011

Day 02:

Short version:
* Big kitty still frustrated
* Little kitty lovin every second of it.

Detailed version:

So I had a little more sleep than I did on the first night, I had maybe 3 hours or so before she started attacking me again in the morning. Sleep at 2am and wake up many times inbetween it's a bit harsh but I forgive her because she's so adorable and sweet.

She's eating well. Not drinking as much as I'd like her to when it's +36 celcius outside and probably hotter in the room, but I gave her a fan, open window and closed blinds. Plus, she's getting some liquid from the food at least.

Litter tray is a bit of an issue, the first time she took a pee, she did so in the litter tray, but the subsequent pee and rabbit-droppings were done in the carrying basket which we have moved to avoid her getting used to doing it there.

She meows for a minute or two whenever we leave the room, but then she will settle down and sleep or play, and meows even more when you go back in there.

Some more pictures


















So farewell from little Sierra for now:








No comments:

Post a Comment